Tuesday, September 24, 2019

November Calendar

November's calendar features a retired stamp set, Labels to Love. With November, everyone starts the month off with being grateful. I know I like to take a moment each day and reflect on all the things I don't have in my life!

For this calendar, we're using papers from the Come to Gather Designer Series Papers. Cajen Craze and Pear Pizzazz ink along with Early Expresso finish up this sentiment.

Check my schedule to see when you can come in and make your own calendar!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

#stampinup #desireesemporium #christmastime #christmasiscoming

As some of you know, I'm having sciatic nerve issues. Today I'm headed to Springfield (store will be closed but class is on!) to see the Neurosurgeon. Hopefully she will tell us that all I need is a shot. I know, I hate shots! But I hate surgery more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment