Monday, September 2, 2019

Toile for Christmas

I had a customer come in looking for a special Thank You card.  She found several she liked, but preferred one with a cardinal on it.  Thankfully, as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I get to preorder from the Holiday Catalog!  My stamp set was already on its way to me so I told her to come back by Thursday and I would have it done. 

My set came in and I cased this card from our Holiday Catalog, except I used the Thank You stamp from the Daisy Delight stamp set. You will be able to purchase this bundle, Toile for Christmas, starting on September 4th.



Well, more than a week had passed and I decided I would hold this card back because I have several family members that love cardinals as well.  To my surprise, this customer returned earlier last week and purchased the card!

I hope you enjoy today's share,

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment