Monday, September 5, 2022

Happy Labor Day

I hope everyone enjoys their Labor Day celebrations.  

Did you know Labor Day pays tribute to the contributions and achievements of American workers?  It also is for celebrating the end of summer.  

Yesterday, I was busy embossing cardstock.  First is the variety of colors I hope to use from the retired Dainty Diamonds 3D embossing folder.


These next batch of colors are from the Aspen Dies (there are four different colors in the envelope.  I couldn't decide how I was going to use them so wanted to save the pieces!).  The others are embossed with the Fern 3D (158804) and the Leaf Fall 3D (159847) folders.  These really embossed nicely even without spritzing with water!


If you haven't seen these up close before, zoom in on the pictures.  They are beautiful.  

Come back tomorrow for some Sweet Sunflower Paper Pumpkin alternatives.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment