Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Sweet Sunflowers Paper Pumpkin Alternatives

As of this writing, I'm still working on the Sweet Sunflowers  Paper Pumpkin kit.  There are so many different cards to share with you!  First up, are random phrases that I stamped on the fronts.  The first three cards have sentiments from the stamp set included in the kit.  I cut all the card bases to 5-1/4 X 4.  I also cut the envelopes before starting my stamping.  I stamped my sunflowers (stamp included in kit) and fussy cut them out for additional cards.








The last card sentiment is from the Very Best Occasions (159871) stamp set.  I stamped on one of the envelopes to get the most out of this kit. This stamp set is a bundle as well with a corner punch.

I hope you enjoy the variety of colors and layouts.  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment