Friday, September 2, 2022

Pick of the Crop Fancy Folds

Today's share are two different folds.  The first card is using the card base included in the Pick of the Crop Paper Pumpkin kit.

First up is the Z-fold turned sideways, as promised.  I really like making these "display" cards as so many people like to have them out on their mantles.




To make this card, I used the supplied card base and scored at 2-3/4".  I then added the different pieces of cheese, fruit, and bread to the card.  

Next up is a pop up card that I love how it turned out.  Remember that borrowed embossing folder?  Well soon it will be going back to its owner, so I've been using it as much as I can.  I also plan on embossing a lot of card fronts before returning it!



I really had to play with this one to make sure both baskets of fruit popped up.  I hope you enjoyed this week's inspiration!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment