Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Branson Christmas Ornaments

Today's share are some ornaments that I purchased from Michaels and set aside for a rainy day.  I decided to pull these out and start dressing them up!





I used Designer Series Papers (Stampin' Up! double sided paper is fantastic for this project!) and cut them into 1/2 X 12 inch strips.  I then used my bone folder and curled both ends by starting in the middle to curl them.

I then stuffed them into the ornament until I liked how it looked.  I used my Cricut to die-cut my letters because of the size needed for these ornaments.  I also used Window Cling vinyl.  I believe I used the Learning Curve font for these.








I love how these turned out and still have 12 more to dress up. I have five in reds and three more blues to do. I will be selling these here on line as well as in my store, Desiree's Craftroom, at the Branson Mill Craft Village.  If you would like to special order one, I can add any name (depending on length of name) and the year to the ornaments.

Here is an updated picture of the blue ornaments.  I added silver ribbon as a hanger and added the bow.  



I hope you enjoy today's share!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment