Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Post It Notes Restocked



Here are some Stand Up Post It Notes that I restocked while I was at the Mill this past weekend.  My time at the Mill has been limited due to my husband being readmitted for surgery, but we're on the mend so I'm crafting at the Mill again!

Again, each of these are for sale whether you buy them from here or from the Branson Mill Craft Village!







If you see something that you would like to learn how to craft, contact me!  I have a variety of classes that I believe I can make work for you!  Some of the classes I offer are:


  • Two Item Gift Class (select items)
  • Four Item Gift Class (select items)
  • Starburst Class
  • 3-D Star Class
  • Paper Towel Roll Scrapbooking Class
  • Christmas Card Class
  • Card Classes
Contact me to schedule your class today!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment