Monday, September 19, 2016

Looped Paper Ornament

Here is an ornament that I CASEd (Copy and Share Everything) from the Stampin' Up! Artisan team.  I love this idea of using up strips of designer series papers.  I cannot wait to make some more, but first I need to stock up on some other crafts.



I used 3/4 inch by 3 inch strips for this ornament.  I used the 1-1/4 circle punch for the base.  Using Tombow Liquid Glue, I placed seven petals on the circle.  I then put dimesionals on a second circle and stuck it on top of the first layer.  I then added Tombow Liquid glue to the second layer and laid the other seven petals on top.  To finish this off, I added another circle and added the inside of one of our ornament dies using the silver glimmer paper.

If you have stopped in at the Branson Mill Craft Village and shopped in my booth, THANK YOU!  If you would like to learn how to make something that you saw here on my blog, be sure to drop me a line to let me know what craft you would like to do!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment