Thursday, September 1, 2016

Post It's With Pens

I didn't get to make as many of these as I wanted to -- because I was tired!  But I do like how these turned out. These are the 3X3 Post It Notes with a cute cover and pen attached.

I used, you guessed right, RETIRED designer series papers for this.  If you're wondering why I am making crafts and sharing crafts that have retired designer series papers, it's because most crafters have SO much paper they sometimes wonder what to do with it all.  These are a variety of gift ideas YOU can make.  Your recipient isn't going to care that the paper is retired!

First a picture of the six I completed,  I then took close ups of the finished projects.  Some were duplicates, so I don't have six closeups!








These are also one of the items you can learn how to make in a Two- or Four-Item Gift Class!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment