Saturday, December 31, 2016

2017 Calendars

Before I talk about today's share, I want to wish each of you a very Happy New Year.  Be safe tonight and look for more updates coming soon on upcoming classes.

Today's share are the desktop calendars I created for 2017. These set inside the cover of a CD case.  I store the remaining months on the backside so I don't lose them!




For January, I used two retired Stampin' Up! stamp sets for January.  I just love Frosty and when Stampin' Up! came out with Best of Snow, I knew which stamp I would use the most -- mini Frosty.  I popped him up on dimensionals after fussy cutting him for the calendar.  I used Holiday Cheer for my words.


For February, I used the retired stamp set, Sprinkled Expressions.  Not everyone celebrates Valentine's Day, but everyone has someone to love in their life.  



Come back Monday for March and April's calendars!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment