Wednesday, December 7, 2016

More Gift Card Holders

Today's share are some gift card holders I made using the Envelope Punch Board.  I used some of the retired Wooden Snowflake Embellishments as well as some retired Stampin' Up! Designer Series Papers to finish these.  

I made these so you can cut the ornament off and put on your tree as well.  Two gifts for the price of one!




Simply take a piece of 5 X 5 Designer Series paper and align at the 2" mark on your Envelope Punch Board.  Punch and score.  Then turn your paper and align at the 3" mark on the board.  Punch and score.  Turn again, align on the 2" mark and punch and score.  Last turn, align on the 3" mark, punch, but DON'T score!  This is the tab that stays unfolded.  


Fold the bottom up and then the left side over the bottom. Then bring the right side over.  I used a combination of Snail and Tombow Liquid Glue on these as I made them in different locations -- had to use what I had at home!


Then embellish your front!  

You can sign up for a Two or a Four Item gift class and use my materials and tools to make these.  Just come into the Branson Mill Craft Village and come to Desiree's Craftroom to start creating!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment