Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas

Today's share are some gift card holders I made using the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper. This paper is being retired on January 3, 2017 and is on the Year End Close Out sale.  Be sure to order yours today before they run out!  These are too cute to miss out on the DSP.




I also used the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp set and coordinating punch. I stamped and colored Santa's suit red and then mounted on dimensionals.  I also added "Merry Christmas" from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. 

 Another pouch I made, I used retired DSP, but I love how the Eskimo pops on this one.  


Remember, your loved ones can contact me to place an order for your Christmas present so if you want Stampin' Up! product for Christmas, let your loved ones know how to contact me.  You will need to send me your wish list so I can let them know what you want!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment