Monday, December 5, 2016

Merry Tags Framelits

Today I'm highlighting a set of framelits that I've been wanting to play with for some time.  As busy as I've been, I haven't been good about taking pictures of the projects or the classes that I've held.  So with that said, I will try to do better!

Last night I played with this set.  I love how this ornament came out.  I didn't buy the coordinating stamp set, but even with just the framelits, you can make some really beautiful gifts!  I'm going to play with the tree next and hope to have updates here in the next couple of days.  




I diecut the ornament piece and then used dimensionals to pop it up on the Night of Navy circle.  My circle punches are at the store, so I cut these on my Cricut.  I took the bone folder and broke down the navy circle so it would bend easier to insert into the ornament.  I then used tweezers to straighten it out.  As an afterthought, I added the gold thread to the ornament and looped it through the top of the ornament so it wouldn't slip and slide inside.  I also used some retired Stampin' Up! Mica Flakes to add snow inside the ornament.  

And the nice thing is these are on sale for 50% off!  Yes, these are on the Year End Closeout Sale so be sure to order yours today!  

Remember, I'm just a phone call away if you need any help in using any supplies that you've got stashed away.  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment