Friday, February 9, 2018

Birthday Twist and Pop Card

As promised, here is the Birthday card I made.  Now I do have to share with you that I made both of these cards, 10 Valentine Post It Note Kits, and 4 bookmarks -- all in one day!  I've had a friend helping me get better organized in my store, and things are just so awesome now.  

THANK YOU, Evonne!  

Now onto our project.  If you took my Twist and Pop class, this will look familiar.  If you haven't and want to, let me know.  I have two classes scheduled -- one on the 17th and one on the 24th to make these cards.  When you take my class, you also get the tutorial so you can make more of these at home!


For this card, I used the Blushing Bride cardstock in lieu of the Garden Green I used yesterday.  I wanted this to be a little softer.  The new owner of this card will need to color or request I color in the appropriate age.


For the inside, I again used scraps on the sides.  I added some Wink of Stella to the flames on this card for a little more bling.

I hope you enjoy these cards as much as I do!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment