Monday, February 26, 2018

Paper Pumpkin Ideas


Today's share are some of the cards I made with this month's Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I've talked with you about signing up and there are just so many ideas for this kit!  I will highlight each card this week.  I made all nine of these cards and still have pieces and words left over!  

The first card I want to highlight is the bottom Friend Card.  This is the closest to the original designs in the Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I had trouble reading the word "Friend" so I used my Early Expresso marker and traced the lettering.  I then sponged the outer portion of the frame.  I also used my Old Olive Blends to color the vellum leaves because you can hardly see the vellum leaves without the coloring.


If you have signed up for Paper Pumpkin and are having trouble putting your kits together, stop in and play with me!  We can do them together.  Bring your own adhesive and kit, and we'll be ready to go!  

Remember, we're still in Sale-A-Bration so you can purchase prepaid subscriptions and earn FREE product too!  Contact me today!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment