Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Masculine Thank You

Here is the masculine Thank You card I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) from the Paper Pumpkin Fan Club page.  I love the look of this card.


First I added a layer of Early Expresso and cut a piece of designer paper from the Wood Textures Designer Series paper stack.  This will be retiring the end of May so if you like this masculine look -- head on over to my store and pick yourself up a stack!  

I brushed the letters half way up with my ink pad.  I used a sticky note to hold all the letters together and removed their backing and placed on my card.  Very easy way to keep the letters straight!

I stamped Friend on a piece of Sahara sand scrap and punched out with the retired Washi Tape punch.  I added one of the leaves stickers from the kit to provide a little more color.  

I hope you enjoyed today's share!  

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment