Thursday, February 8, 2018

Twist and Pop Valentine Card

I was challenged by a friend to make the same card patterns into both a Valentine and a Birthday card.  First is the Valentine card.  What do you think?

I absolutely LOVE this Valentine card.  I made this one first since we're close to Valentines Day.  If you need a Valentine Card, come out and see the different cards I have available!



 I used my Hearts Framelits to cut the hearts and stacked on top of the front of the card using dimensionals.  

For the inside, I used two different Paper Pumpkin stamp sets to create this.  As in class, I used paper scraps to pop the sides of each panel.  


Contact me if you have any questions.  Remember, I'd love to see some of your creations after taking this class with me!  

Come back tomorrow for the birthday card!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment