Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Soft Sayings Card Kit Continued

Today, I'm sharing a couple of more cards I made with this kit. The first card is a water wash base that is in the kit.  I added a die cut front and put some die cut leaves that are also in the kit.  I stamped my sentiment in the Basic Gray Ink Spot that is also in this kit.

This is a nice masculine card that, again, you can use for any occasion.


This next card, I debated whether to cut and layer or leave as is.  I decided to leave it as it was created.  I did add a gold floral die cut to the front to dress it up a little.  This is a great "Just Because" note card for your friend!


If you like these samples, be sure to order your kit (145466) today!  Making these cards ahead of time will ensure you have what you need when a special occasion arises.

Happy Crafting,
Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment