Friday, February 8, 2019

Animal Outing

Today's share is a card we will be making in our February 26th card class at the Branson Community Center.  Don't worry!  If you cannot make the class, we can hold another class at the Branson Mill Craft Village any day/time that fits your schedule!

I used the Animal Outing Stamp set for this card.  I wanted to use up some supplies I had from our Peek-A-Boo card supplies.  I just couldn't get the circles punched -- so I made extras for class.


This is a fun card and if you don't like to color -- no worries, it will still be a fun card.  The nice thing about this set is that Stampin' Up! has coordinating Designer Series Papers and Framelits to diecut the animals out if you don't want to stamp them!  Thanks, Deb T., for letting us use your framelits!

Please remember to let me know you are planning on attending class so I have enough supplies cut and ready for everyone!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment