Monday, February 25, 2019

February Paper Pumpkin Alternative

Here's a card I made using the February Paper Pumpkin kit. I added my own Basic Grey Cardstock for the base and added Mint Macaron as a layer.  



If you receive Paper Pumpkin and would like to bring your kit in and play with me, just give me a heads up so I make sure I'm at the store!  Bring your kit, and your own adhesive, and we can spend time brainstorming what we want to make with the kit.  

Come back tomorrow for another alternative with this Paper Pumpkin kit.

And don't forget, we have card class tomorrow night from 6-8 pm at the Branson Community Center!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I finally found the creator of the pop up card! I want to CASE it for a friend having heart trouble but I'm a newbie and need directions/dimensions on how to make it, please help?! Thanks a bunch, I absolutely love it!! Bobbi Kaye

    ReplyDelete