Wednesday, February 6, 2019

January Paper Pumpkin

I'm sharing an alternative use for January's Paper Pumpkin.  This kit comes once a month and it's always a surprise on what we will be making.  These kits come with all the cardstock, embellishments, dimensionals, ribbon, etc., including a stamp set and ink spot to create your project.  Nothing says you have to make the kit the way Stampin' Up! designed it.  You are encouraged to think outside the box and make your own creations!

This is something I'm making with my group at the Branson Community Center.  The designer paper does have hearts on it, and we all can use a little extra love sometimes, right?  I tried to make these as friends gift/card in lieu of Valentines -- but these can be changed out!

The kit comes with 24 pouches to make your Valentine treats.  I chose to cut one down and make a "cup" to hold something special.  You can put Hot Cocoa pouches, coffee sticks, candy, gift cards, etc. inside.  And a cute little card using a second pouch cut down.


I hope you enjoy today's share!  Come back tomorrow for a card I made for my Iowa group of ladies five (yes, FIVE!) years ago that I revamped with left over supplies.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment