Thursday, February 28, 2019

Tombow Liquid Glue Holder

Many of you have taken my classes and know that I like to use Tom-bow liquid glue.  I usually keep mine in a cup or craft bag upside down to keep the glue at the tip. 

A fellow demonstrator, Nancy F., shared this on our demonstrator page and I knew I had to make one.

Normally when I'm experimenting with a new fold/project, I use retired cardstock and designer series papers.  So, yes, I used Baked Brown Sugar for the base and retired DSP.  Although Poppy Parade is now a current color, the DSP is from the year that it was a new In-Color. 



I'm so in love with this little box.  I now have two of them -- one for my everyday crafting, and one for my classes at the Mill. 

I hope you enjoy today's share!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment