Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Another Farmhouse Christmas

This is the third card we will be making on July 21st and July 30th.  If you're just joining my blog, I do both daytime and evening classes.    

Today's card is another original since I stamped a few houses and just started coloring them.  Well, once done, I had to do something with them, right?



On this card, we're using two sets, Farmhouse Christmas and Blended Seasons.  We will be die-cutting the fence, house and wreaths using the coordinating dies to the Farmhouse Christmas Stamp set.  This is one of the bundles that I will have for sale after all card classes are completed (July 30th).  The Holly spray will be fussy cut -- you will be cutting these with scissors!

I hope you will join me for one of my classes soon!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment