Friday, July 12, 2019

Merry Christmas to All

This is the sixth card for our Christmas card class on July 16th.  This card was inspired by Kate M., a fellow demonstrator.  



I used Real Red ribbon and the retired Bermuda Bay Glitter paper for the springs.  The words are from Merry Christmas to All stamp set which DID carry over into our new catalog!  I used the Rectangular Stitched Framelits to cut and pop up the sentiment.  

I equally spaced my designer series papers by placing the one on the left and the right first.  Then I did the second and fourth one and fit in the fifth in the center.
Inside the card, I added a piece of DSP and stamped the words from this stamp set.  I love how this card turned out! 

Be sure to check out my events and stop in for a class today!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment