Saturday, July 13, 2019

Farmhouse Christmas

Today's share is one of six cards that we will be making in our July 21st (1-3 pm) and our July 30th (6-8 pm) classes.  Some of these stamp sets will be sold after both classes have been held.  You can reserve them but will not be able to purchase until after July 30th.

This card is my own design. 



I had some homes from Farmhouse Christmas stamped and colored and wanted to use them!  The words are all from the Farmhouse Christmas stamp set.  The fence and stitched flag are from the coordinating framelits.

I used the Gently Falling embossing folder for snow effect.  I chose the Smoky Slate base because this is the color I used on the roof.  I then pulled in Soft Sky because I have a lot of this cardstock to use!

I hope you enjoy today's share and if you want to make this card, be sure to let me know which day you would like to attend so I have enough supplies cut for everyone.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment