Saturday, July 6, 2019

Christmas Card Classes

I have been so busy finding all different kinds of retired designer series papers for us to play with making our Christmas cards.  I really hope you enjoy these cards over the next few weeks.  Check my Events tab on Facebook, or the Upcoming Events on here.  I've updated and made the same classes available in the afternoon and some evenings.  

Be sure to let me know you are planning to attend so I have enough supplies cut.  I have a ton of classes scheduled this month, so I will need time to prepare!

This first card is one that was inspired by Leanne M.  




I used the Reason for the Season stamp set which will be available for purchase after all my classes are completed.  You can reserve it by letting me know you want it at class!  I also used the Nested Framelits from the Free As A Bird bundle.

I searched through Pinterest for Under the Mistletoe DSP and found lots of inspiration.  Do you have a pack of designer series papers that you need to cut and use?  Check it out on Pinterest!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment