Saturday, August 7, 2021

Blissful Bouquet, Oct 2015 Paper Pumpkin

I've been working on finishing up opened Paper Pumpkins.  These are the last of the supplies from the October 2015, Blissful Bouquet Paper Pumpkin.

I had a lot of fun designing these, using extra cardstock and other embellishments to complete them. The first card all I did was use extra pieces on the notecard provided in the kit and mounted the notecard on a piece of cardstock.  I'm not much into notecards.



For this second card, I stamped and fussy cut (used my scissors) one of the blooms to pop up on dimensionals.  

This third card is a Dutch door card.  I used the envelope liner for the inside as designer series paper.  


These are two more notecards mounted on a piece of cardstock.


I hope if you have any Paper Pumpkins you started or haven't opened yet that you will be motivated by some of my projects.  Come back Monday for some August 2018, Blissful Blooms alternative cards!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment