Monday, August 2, 2021

Expressions In Color, June 2021 Paper Pumpkin

 Today's share are some alternative cards my sister, Marilyn, and I made via Google Duo.  After we spent two hours making cards, I wanted to finish up my supplies so I made a few more.  I still haven't exhausted my supplies, but I'm happy with the cards I made.

The first two cards were made according to the kit, other than we didn't use the second card as a note card.  Instead we mounted it on thick basic white card stock.  



This next card, I found on our Facebook Paper Pumpkin Fan Club page.  I didn't have alternative papers that I liked, so I pulled out my retired Buffalo Check stamp and made my own with the new in color Fresh Fresia.  The card base is a basic 8-1/2 X 5-1/2 card base.  All the other supplies were from the Paper Pumpkin Kit.



This is how it looks opened.


We then played with markers, both alcohol and Stampin' Write markers.  With the blends, the colors were a little too dark for me, so I used 91% alcohol and a cotton swap to pull off some of the color.  I always color the backside of the vellum.



Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment