Tuesday, August 3, 2021

More Expressions in Color

These are some cards I made from the June 2021, Expressions in Color Paper Pumpkin Kit.  Inspiration came from our Facebook group, Paper Pumpkin Fan Club, and some are my own.  The first and second card use Gorgeous Grape and Polished Pink card base.  All other supplies were in the kit.  



Since we had some extra green notecards, my sister and I cut them and created this third card.  I'm not great at adding twine or string to my cards, but I tried.



This card, I stamped the Bumble Bee card base with the flower stamp in the kit.  I wanted a little more umph to it so I added half a doily to the front.  



Using up the notecard pieces, I mounted the Evening Evergreen notecard base to Thick Basic White cardstock.  I stamped the flower all over the green patterned paper provided in the kit.  I used the Bumble Bee Blend and colored the backside of the Merci vellum.  


This last card, was made using up leftovers.  The other half of the doily, notecard base and patterned paper.  I used the Evening Evergreen blend on the backside of the Thanks to make it pop!



 I hope you enjoy these Paper Pumpkin shares.  I'll be back tomorrow with some more cards.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment