Friday, August 6, 2021

Simply Sent Hello

Often times, Stampin' Up! comes out with card kits that I immediately fall in love with but don't put it together once I get it.  Today's share are cards I made using the Happy Hello Simply Sent card kit from the 2013 Sale-A-Bration.  Speaking of Sale-A-Bration, have you seen the new product you can get for FREE by placing a $50 order?  If you don't have your new Holiday catalog and Sale-A-Bration catalog, get a hold of me!

I cut down some of the cards and mounted them on different cardstock, added doilies to some and did a couple as they were originally designed.  




As you can see, they don't have all have a sentiment on them.  This is so I have it available for whatever occasion I need them for!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment