Thursday, July 16, 2015

Baby Boy Mini Explosion Scrapbook

Here is another project I made specifically for the Christmas in July fair this weekend at the Lady of the Cove Catholic Church.  I only made one girl and one boy book (actually I sold the first boy book and had to make another one for the fair!).  

On this one, I used the large retired Bashful Blue ribbon for the belly band and added the ovals for either a picture or a place to put the baby's name.

For the cover, I used the thick cardboard from our Specialty Designer Series Paper (or you can use chipboard) and covered this with designer paper.  




 Inside the explosion book.


If you want to try this on your own, here is the website I found to be very helpful,  http://www.making-mini-scrapbooks.com/explosionbook.html.  Be sure to leave me comments.  I'll be scheduling an Mini Explosion Scrapbook class soon!

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment