Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Final November Christmas Card Kit # 7 - Merry Christmas White Christmas Kit


This is the final kit for November's Christmas Card All Day Event.  Christmas Card Kit #7, we are using the White Christmas Photopolymer stamp set.  This stamp set only comes in photopolymer.  

Merry Christmas White Christmas Kit - $40.00



Listed below are the items that you will be purchasing and taking home with you along with the 20 cards you make.


White Christmas Photopolymer Stamp Set - $16.00 
Lost Lagoon Ink - $6.50
Dimensions - $4.00
Jewels - $5.00


You will be using my Endless Wishes (retired stamp set), oval punch, embossing folder, Big Shot, tree punch, and my Early Expresso ink.  The Designer Series Paper in the background is also retired, but I have quite a bit on hand.

November's Christmas Card All Day event is scheduled for two Saturdays, November 14th, and the 21st.  You can arrive anytime after 10 am and leave whenever you are finished.  If you don't finish in one day, you're welcome to come back the next Saturday to finish. Each kit is built by me, so you will need to let me know which kit you want, prepay for the kit, and I will have the items ordered, cut, and ready for you to put your cards together in November.  

If you would like to order Stampin' Up! envelopes, let me know and I'll add those to your order.   

You will need to bring your own clear blocks if you purchase clear or photopolymer stamps. You will also need to bring your own adhesive, scissors, and tweezers, if you use them, for this class.  

Let me know if you have any questions!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment