Monday, July 20, 2015

Craft Fair Update

The craft fair at The Lady of the Cove Catholic Church in Kimberling City went good.  I hope to see you soon in my craftroom.

I've been posting many of the items I had for sale here so you would know ahead of time what I would have.  Well, one of my last minute projects was a Minion Keepsake Treat Box. This is made with the Curvy Keepsake Die, Owl Builder and 1" circle punches.  The colors I used were Crushed Curry and Night of Navy card stock.  I used Whisper White, Basic Black and Smoky Slate for the eyes.  I also used the White Uni-ball Gel Pen to create the stitches.  



If you like this, you will have the opportunity to create one of these during our Curvy Keepsake Classes being held on August 15th and August 22d from 2-6 pm.  You can make a variety of critters during this class and it is $15.00 to make two critters.  Look for more information soon!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment