Sunday, July 26, 2015

November Christmas Card Kit #5 - Festival of Trees Christmas Wishes


Today I'm sharing Christmas Card Kit #5, using Festival of Trees Photopolymer stamp set. 


Christmas Wishes Festival of Trees Kit - $43.00



Listed below are the items that you will be purchasing and taking home with you along with the 20 cards you make.

Festival of Trees Photopolymer Bundle (Tree Punch included) - $28.75
Real Red Ink Pad - $6.50

November's Christmas Card All Day event is scheduled for two Saturdays, November 14th, and the 21st.  You can arrive anytime after 10 am and leave whenever you are finished.  If you don't finish in one day, you're welcome to come back the next Saturday to finish. Each kit is built by me, so you will need to let me know which kit you want, prepay for the kit, and I will have the items ordered, cut, and ready for you to put your cards together in November.  

You will use my stamp set for the Christmas Wishes, as well as my silver encore ink pad (retired product), embossing folder and Big Shot.  

If you would like to order Stampin' Up! envelopes, let me know and I'll add those to your order.   

You will need to bring your own clear blocks if you purchase clear or Photopolymer stamps.  This set is available only in Photopolymer.  You will also need to bring your own adhesive and tweezers, if you use them, for this class.  

Let me know if you have any questions!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment