Thursday, July 9, 2015

Just a few more. . .

Here is another preview of a Christmas card I made using retired Designer Series Paper.  If you're like me and have lots of paper, this is a quick and easy card to make and uses up those scraps!

This is a card that will be added to our Christmas Card Class in November as well.








Using Old Olive card stock as the base, I then embossed the Whisper White with the retired Snowflake embossing folder.  I then punched out triangles using my retired Perfect Pennants punch.  You can also use the new Tree Punch which is what I used for my main tree.  I also embossed my card stock triangles using another retired embossing folder.

Using Festival of Trees stamp set, I stamped garland on my tree and then punched it out.  Adding a Star to the top finishes it off.  You could even add a colored jewel to the star! 

Leave me comments below on what you would do to make this card your own!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree' 

No comments:

Post a Comment