Monday, February 6, 2017

February Classes Are Up!

If you want to see what classes I'm offering this month, simply click on the Upcoming Events tab!  I've listed the classes I'll be hosting for February.  If you have a special technique or just need a brush up on a technique, contact me to schedule a class!

I've just about finished pricing all my stamp sets that I'm putting out for sale.  These are locked in a cabinet and the front desk does not have access to them.  If there is a set you are looking for, contact me to see if I have it in my inventory.  I will be creating an alphabetical list soon and will leave it on my cart so if you come in and I'm not there, you can look to see if I have it.  You can also put your name by the stamp set and then email me that you are interested in it.

For today's share, I'm posting some pictures of the Paper Pumpkin Stamp sets that I'll be putting out for sale.  I'll soon be adding these to my Stamps For Sale Page (as time permits!) as well.














Happy Crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment