Monday, February 20, 2017

Last Week's Classes

Well, I had fun this past week working with Kathy and Jill.  Jill came in for the Valentine Special and made the cute Lady Bug Curvy Keepsake Box and the Cross Hershey Bar Wrap in lieu of a Valentine card.



Kathy came in for the Paper Pumpkin Class and learned about all the supplies and extra items that are included in a Paper Pumpkin Kit.  If you would like to learn more about Paper Pumpkin, be sure to stop in and see me!



Then on Saturday, Kathy came back in for the free Punch Party.  I showed her a variety of ways to use the different punches and how use accents on cards and bookmarks.

You, too, can come in tomorrow, Tuesday, for another Free Punch Party, starting at 12:30 and we will finish up around 3:30 so I have time to clean up and put punches away!

On Wednesday, I'm hosting a 6 X 6 Scrapbook OR an Explosion Scrapbook class.  Pick one or the other (I have both cut!) for only $19.99.  A tutorial will be provided for either scrapbook.

And lastly, on Saturday, I'm hosting a gift bag I call the Hallet Bag after a fellow demonstrator, Carolyn, designed.  We'll be making four coordinating cards to go inside the bag as well. This class is $29.99 and tutorial is provided for the bag.

I'll be on vacation from March 3rd-10th, visiting my grandsons in Florida.  Hopefully I'll come home with lots of inspiration for different crafts!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment