Friday, February 17, 2017

Saturday's Punch Party!

We will be meeting at Desiree's Craftroom, located inside the Branson Mill Craft Village, 3300 N. Gretna Rd, Ste D, Branson, for our Punch Party which starts at 12:30 pm tomorrow.

Bring your paper scraps and punch away using all my current punches available from Stampin' Up!  You may want to bring some snack ziplocs for all the pieces you will have when done!  If you really like one of them, you can place your order while you're with me and it will be delivered directly to you!  

I will also have some paper scraps available should you forget to bring your own!  These are just a few that I will have out for you to use.  This class will be repeated one more time on February 21st.









I will have some retired punches available for you to use and purchase as well.  Here are some of the punches that I have for sale that you will be able to use during our Punch Party!







Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment