Friday, February 24, 2017

Hallett Bag and Four Card Class

Well, I have supplies cut and ready for tomorrow's class.  We will learn how to make the Hallett bag, shown below, and four coordinating cards to go inside.



Class starts at 12:30, on Saturday afternoon, at Desiree's Craftroom, located inside the Branson Mill Craft Village. Class costs $29.95 and you will receive a written tutorial as well.  These little bags are a lot of fun to make and I cannot imagine anyone not wanting to receive one of these!

Here are the four cards we'll also be making:





And while you're in for class, you can check out the new St. Patrick's Day and Easter items I've put out for sale.  I also will have a variety of stamp sets, punches, and embossing folders for you to shop through!  

If you haven't reserved your spot, but still want to come to class, call me, 417-544-0669.  See you on Saturday!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment