Thursday, February 2, 2017

New Class Options!

I am now offering options to purchase a five or ten 1-hour session class fee.  What this means is you come in for an hour and we work on cards, scrapbooks, techniques, etc. You do this each week when it fits into your schedule.   When we finish one project you want to work on, we go onto another project.  My Five 1-hour classes are $100 and my Ten 1-hour classes are $180.  

What can you make in an hour?  Well, you can make many different things in an hour, and since I have so many options, you can make whatever you want.  

Today's share are pictures from my first session with Cindy.  She chose to come in and make the Explosion Scrapbook.  In the first hour, we finished assembling the cover and scored, folded, and partially assembled the insides.  Next week, we should be able to finish it!




Be sure to stop in so I can show you the different projects we can work on and then see what fits your schedule. Remember, our hours are reduced during the winter season, so we have to be completed by 5 pm.  I'm usually at the store by 11, or you can call to make sure I'm in.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment