Thursday, October 12, 2017

Need Christmas Cards?

Today's share is a card I made last year but added some "bling" to it.  As you may recall, I made this card and offered it as a class.  Well, I have lots of supplies still cut so I'm offering you the opportunity to come in at your leisure and make some cards! 


Each card can be different by switching out the papers and/or ornaments.  You will be able to use my Big Shot and Ornament dies to embellish your cards.  If you want more bling, you can even add rhinestones or pearls to each center ornament!



I like to do classes after lunch, so anytime after 1 PM - provided I don't have a class scheduled (check my Upcoming Events tab), you are welcome to come in and make these cards.   Each card will be $2.50.  You decide how many you want to make.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment