Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Pizza Box Scrapbook

Here is another project Paula, Pam and I worked on. This is new and I felt like I needed to have more than one on the shelf! I used the new Stampin' Up! Pizza boxes to make these. I can't wait to make some more 3X3 cards to put inside some of these! For today, though, here is a scrapbook!




You get 8 boxes for $6 (144645)!! And Stampin' Up! has the 3X3 white envelopes (145829) (40 envelopes for $9.00) in the Holiday Catalog as well! You may want to stock on up both of these items if you fall in love with the pizza box! My inspiration came from Pinterest and fellow demonstrators.



We used the Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Papers (144621) on this project.



And if you received your October Paper Pumpkin, you will see this kit coordinates with this DSP.

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment