Thursday, October 5, 2017

World Card Making Day



Did you know this Saturday is World Cardmaking Day?  Stop in on Saturday, 1-3 pm, and make a card!  I'll be at the Branson Mill Craft Village, hosting this event.  I will have supplies cut and ready for you to create a card for any occasion.  We'll even leave the inside blank so you can fill it in later!  

Have a special someone who needs a card NOW?  You are welcome to use my different phrase stamp sets to complete your card there on the spot!

What's the cost of this event?  One card is FREE, more than one card will be $2.50 each.  If you need instruction or would like to earn FREE Stampin' Up! product, host a party and I'll create two cards for your guests to create.  Be sure to let your friends know what you are working towards so they will get excited for you!  Any purchases they make earn you points for FREE product!  

Contact me today to schedule a date for your Stampin' Up! party.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'



Today I'll be working on that card for Saturday so look for pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment