Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Season of Style Paper Pumpkin


Just a reminder that you need to sign up by 11:50 pm (MT) tonight if you would like to receive October's Paper Pumpkin kit.  

If you attended my World Card Making day, we talked about what comes with your Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I also showed you some items that I have made using the various kits.  

If you missed out, stop in today at my store, Desiree's Craftroom, located inside the Branson Mill Craft Village and see the September Paper Pumpkin kit in person.  

I won't get my kit until the 18th of October, but I do love surprises and am excited to get mine.  Do you have your Christmas crafts/cards all done?  If not, you may want to consider getting these cute Paper Pumpkin kits in October and November!  If you already have your cards done, you may want to get a head start on next year's ideas!!
Simply click on this link, paperpumpkin.com. and enroll before it's too late!
Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment