Monday, October 9, 2017

Two More Days!

We only have two more days to take advantage of Stampin' Up! stamp sale.  In case you forgot or missed the post, here are the stamp sets that are on sale.





Remember, though, if you want the coordinating dies/punches, you will save even more money by ordering the bundles!

I'm sorry to report that Fast Fuse is not available.  We had such a resounding response to this sale, that Stampin' Up ran out of a 2 year supply in five days.  YES, FIVE days!  Don't worry though, as soon as more comes in, Stampin' Up! will offer this for another FIVE days so we will have the opportunity to purchase for the whole 10-day period.

If you missed out on World Card Making day, don't worry!  I still have a few supplies left.  Just come in and let me know this is what you would like to do.  

Also, I updated my Events tab to include an Explosion Scrapbook class.  If you plan on attending, please RSVP so I have enough supplies cut.  I have a couple of ladies coming in from out of town that want to make one of these.  Come join in the fun!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment