Thursday, March 1, 2018

Retiring In Colors

Every year, Stampin' Up! retires a set of In Colors as they are only purchasable for two years.  So all five of these colors will be retiring on May 31st.  This includes all papers, cardstock, ink, markers, refills, ribbons and other embellishments.  If you are fond of these colors, you need to stock up now so they aren't gone when you go to get them.


I'm highlighting one of these In Colors -- Sweet Sugarplum.  I'm still working with the February Paper Pumpkin kit, and wanted to pull one of the colors out so reading the words would be easier.  Here, I layered a piece of Sweet Sugarplum on the card base and cut down the second layer before adding my flowers.  I put a piece of Sweet Sugarplum behind the Thank You phrase so they would pop!  I also added a Sweet Sugarplum 3/8" Ruched Ribbon bow on the front.  



Be sure to look at your refills and cardstock to ensure you have plenty of your favorite colors!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment