Monday, June 17, 2019

May Paper Pumpkin

This post is going to be a long one -- I want to share all the cards I made using one kit, but over a few days.  Today, I'll continue with a few Masculine looking cards


This card I used the new Pretty Peacock Cardstock and the new Stitched Nested Labels.  I die cut the words out of a label that was included in the kit and mounted it between the framed piece.  


For this card, I used the inside of one of the envelopes for background paper.  I also fussy cut the tag from another envelope since I wasn't going to be using them as envelopes!



This card, Hugs for You, is made using the inside of an envelope.  I used the flowers that were provided to pop off the tag.  I stamped the two sets of flowers to finish off the card. 

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to come in and play with me!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

#masculine #handmade #hallmark #Grateful #birthday #simplecards #stampinup

No comments:

Post a Comment