Saturday, June 15, 2019

Retired Stamp Sets

I've posted the stamp sets that retired on June 4th.  Simply go to the Stamp Sets for Sale tab and scroll down.  Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.  



I also have two sets of the Occasions Paper Share left.  These are 48 card bases and 48 pieces of designer series papers from the Occasions Catalog.  Price for this is $34.50 plus shipping.

I finished putting together the new Annual Catalog Paper share today.  These are 72 card bases and 72 pieces of Designer Series Papers for $50 plus shipping. Be sure to let me know if you want a set of these.  Those who have already responded need not respond again! 


I will be going through my retired stamp sets from last year to wean those down since I'm keeping quite a few from this year!  Look for an updated post in the near future.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment