Tuesday, June 18, 2019

More May Paper Pumpkin Cards

I absolutely love this card front.  The nest is pre-printed on the  paper (darn!).  I used my blends to color in and added the embellishments that were in the kit.  Again, I cut the note card down so I could make a full card.  


On this card, I cut down an envelope and used it as designer series papers.  I love the Pretty Peacock In Color, don't you?  For the label, I cut it off one of the envelopes and stamped my word on it.  And the font of Grateful -- beautiful!


The last card for today is a simple, but elegant Thank you.  All the sentiment stamps I used are included in the May Paper Pumpkin kit.  If you'd like more information about Paper Pumpkin, let me know!


Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

#paperpumpkin #handmade #hallmark #Grateful #birthday #simplecards #stampinup #elegant

No comments:

Post a Comment