Thursday, June 13, 2019

Upcoming Classes

Did you know that you can check what classes I'm having by clicking on the Upcoming Events tab on this page OR check my events on my Facebook page, Desiree's Craftroom.  

Here's what I have so far:


    June 18th - Every Day Card Class, 6-8 PM - here is one of the three cards we'll be making!


    June 23rd - Pop Out Technique Class

    June 27th - Birthday Card Class

    June 30th – Four Crafts Class
    July 9th -  Miura Fold Technique class
    July 14th - Same as July 9th, but held during the day, 1-4 PM.  
    July 19th - Twist and Pop Technique Class
    July 23rd - Free As A Bird Card Class

    
July 27th - Beautiful You Card Class

Be sure to check events to see what time of day these classes are as some of them are in the evening!

If you have an interest, I also have classes for the Shaving Cream technique, Wiper Card Technique, Watercolor Technique, Table Napkin Technique.  I have some supplies cut for these classes but would need to cut more for a full class.  Let me know what you would like to learn how to make--I'll fit it on the schedule!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment